With so many on offer right now, it is wise to have a name you can recognise. The Nike Lady LunarGlide+ 4 Running Shoes - 7 is certainly that and will be a great acquisition. For this reduced price, the Nike Lady LunarGlide+ 4 Running Shoes - 7 is highly respected and is always a popular choice amongst lots of people.
- *Evolved Full Length Flywire Technology* - ultra lightweight and very strong this new fabric gives great support without weighing the shoe down or compromising on comfort
- *Enhanced Lunarlon Cushioning* - Designed for miles and miles of soft, springy and more comfy experience when you run.
- Dynamic Support Platform - combines soft and firm foam for adaptive support and cushioning when running and hitting the ground.
- Inner sleeve - made with sandwich mesh for a dynamic, sock-like fit that hugs the foot and allows for easy on and off
- NIKE+ - This shoe accepts the revolutionary new Nike+ sensor. As seen on TV - this shoe is Nike + enabled. Buy the Nike + sports kit (see recommended products below). Place the sensor into your Nike+ ready running shoe then get workout feedback and energy boosting power tunes through your iPod nano during your workout.
NIKE LADY LUNARGLIDE+ 4 RUNNING SHOES Less Weight. Better Fit. Best suitable for mild to moderate overpronators, it still offers the same LunarGlide ride runners love with the addition of dynamic Flywire for an adaptive, glove-like fit-and it's lighter than its predecessor. The new update for this shoe is the flywire threads that cradle around the feet, this is now covered fully around the shoe for extra comforting. This acts like a sling around your foot and as you run it tightens and cradles your feet, increasing the support and holding it in place in the shoe. Also comes with a strong, ultra-lightweight dynamic Flywire on the shoe's upper is adjustable through the laces and wraps the midfoot and arch for a personalized, glove-like fit. An inner sleeve wraps around the entire foot for a plush, comfortable fit and easy on and off. LunarGlide+ 4 has been awarded the Runner's World Best Update Award for September 2012.