With so many available today, it is good to have a name you can trust. The Bristan Hydropower Shower Booster Pump 50 is certainly that and will be a great buy. For this reduced price, the Bristan Hydropower Shower Booster Pump 50 comes highly respected and is always a popular choice with most people.
- Construction: Acetal plastic casting
- Inlet connection: Flexible hose - 15mm push fit
- Outlet Connection: Flexible hose - 15mm push fit
- Pump Rating: 1.5bar Stalled Pressure: 1.4bar
- Motor Rating: 15 Minutes on / 60 minutes off
Pump Type: Variable speed twin impeller 1.5 bar pump
Cycle rated 15 minutes on and 60 minutes off.
- Variable speed twin impeller pump driving both hot and cold supplies to boost shower power up to 12 times. Pump rated at 1.5
bar pressure equivalent to 15 meters (50' hear).
- 15 Minutes on / 60 minutes off rated motor with ceramic/carbon seals to ensure longer life and leak free operation.
- Boosts performance to a single bathroom suite or one shower.
- Pump supplied with flexible 15mm push fit inlet and outlet connections.
-Inlet connection washers with integral filters.
- 115 Litres (25 gallon) cold water tank capacity recommended.
- Pump required 230volt AC supply fused at 3amps via a double pole isolator with contact gap of at least 3mm.
- Pump fitted with mains supply cable.
- Pump must be protected by a 30Ma RCD (residual Current Device).
- For optimum performance pump should have dedicated hot and cold water supplies direct from cold water tank and hot water
cylinder (preferably using an Essex flange on hot water cylinder).
- Under no circumstances should the pump be connected to mains water supply.