With so many on offer today, it is great to have a name you can recognise. The Mammut Pulse Barryvox is certainly that and will be a superb purchase. For this great price, the Mammut Pulse Barryvox comes highly respected and is a popular choice with lots of people.
- Easy to use with full graphic display
- Start up menu can be customised to suit your needs
- Movement detector - Analysis and transmission of vital data
- 3 antennas for simple pinpointing in close range and for deeply buried victims
- 360-degree real-time directional display for easy navigation
Mammuts innovative Pulse Barryvox Avalanche Beacon, provides the ability to perform pre-search triage and find multiple buried victims quickly. The Pulse uses a 360 degree direction arrow that leading to the shortest path to the victim and eliminating the need for a final grid search. The Pulse Beacon can search for up to eight signals at once. A triple antenna eliminates all signals except the one you're following and marks victims once they're located. This beacon even shows which signals are being searched for by other Pulse users, so the search is more efficient. If you're the one buried, this Mammut beacon also has a motion sensor that detects vital signs and lets other Pulse users know you're still alive. In avalanche rescue, efficiency is everything; this Mammut beacon shortens your search and buys time for whoever is buried.