With so many on offer right now, it is good to have a brand you can trust. The Interactive Nutrition Mammoth 2500 Banana 4400 g -- Weight Gain Supplement for Hard Gainers is certainly that and will be a great purchase. For this reduced price, the Interactive Nutrition Mammoth 2500 Banana 4400 g -- Weight Gain Supplement for Hard Gainers comes highly recommended and is always a regular choice with most people.
- Quite simply the most calorie-dense and best-tasting weight gain product on the market today!
- Protein 50 grams of a premium quality, multi-blend protein
- Carbohydrates 152g
- Great tasting and convenient weight gain beverage
- Weight Gain Supplement for Hard Gainers
Specifically designed for the hard gainer or individual looking for a product to help them gain weight and strength fast - look no further than Mammoth 2500. The name says it all!! - GROW BIG with a MAMMOTH dose of Protein 50 grams of a premium quality, multi-blend protein (Whey protein concentrate, total milk protein, pure egg protein) Research shows that egg protein is nature's most perfect form of body soluable protein.
In fact, egg protein is the standard to which all other forms of protein are measured and it has the highest protein efficiency ratio (PER).- GROW BIG with a whopping MAMMOTH dose of Carbs 152 grams of quality carbohydrates to help fuel your body, along with plenty of quality calories to help you grow - MAMMOTH is a premium quality protein blend designed for maximum growth
1. Outstanding biological value and protein efficiency ratio
2. Balanced and completely intact profile of whey protein microfractions - Rich in performance enhancing fat for a slow and steady release of energy
The fat in this formula comes ONLY from healthy MCT ( Medium Chain Triglycerides) which support performance and which cannot be stored as fat. Proteolytic enzymes are a unique set of enzymes that digest protein. They also help to speed up recovery from exercise.
Amount Per Servings:
Directions For Use:
Simply mix one serving (4 scoops) o in 500ml of water, or 2% or non-fat milk.
For best results, use a blender.